Leeds Heritage Theatres is constantly working towards being more accessible for all our audiences.
Leeds Heritage Theatres is committed to being open for all to enjoy live performance and film in comfort. We are working hard to ensure that we continue to adapt our buildings and develop our team to provide the best possible facilities and service.
Our listed venues provide unique challenges in achieving these aims, but we have already made good progress and continue to listen and learn, and make improvements. Please do let us know if you feel there is anything we can do to improve your experience at any of our venues.
Join our Access Membership Scheme
Leeds Heritage Theatres runs a free Access Membership Scheme to help us make your visit easier and more enjoyable.
Benefits of the scheme include:
- Online booking (including wheelchair spaces and essential companion seats). Simply login to your account to unlock seat holds and discounts*
- A dedicated phone line (0113 205 3899).
- Discounted tickets for yourself and an essential companion (online, and via phone)
- Advice on where to sit to get the best experience for you
When joining the scheme, you will be invited to visit the venue to familiarise yourself with the location of our services and facilities. You can meet with a member of our team to discuss our evacuation procedures, and any specific needs you have that will make your visit easier and more enjoyable. If you require an essential companion to accompany you to the theatre, we request that person comes with you to the familiarisation visit and we ask that they be a minimum of 14 years of age. To book, call the access number listed above or email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Familiarisation visit request’ as the subject line.
*Step-by-step guide to booking online:
- Ensure your membership is valid
- Login to your account
- Select any seats; your discount will be applied automatically once you have added them to your basket
- If needing to book a wheelchair space and adjacent seat, click on the wheelchair icon and the seat next to it marked ‘E’. Again, your discount will be applied once added to your basket
Venue specific information
For access information pertinent to each individual venue, please visit our Plan Your Visit pages by clicking on the links below.
Access performances – what’s on
For up-to-date information about all our access performances, including BSL interpreted, audio described, relaxed, captioned or dementia friendly, click on the link below. What will you come to next?