Secret Seats information
Pssst… the secret’s out.
Do you want to see a show at Leeds Grand Theatre for just £20? Well now you can with Secret Seats, the new way to get the cheapest tickets for the shows you want to see.
The Secret? The precise location of your seat/s cannot be revealed at the time of booking. We’ll allocate you the best seat/s available 24-48 hours before the show and send you your new ticket.
How do I buy Secret Seats?
- Find the show you’d like to see and click Book Now
- In the list of performances, either click on the Book Secret Seats link (underneath the date and time) or in the seating plan and select the number of Secret Seats you’d like to buy (maximum of two, unless stated)
- Add the ticket(s) to your basket and continue through the checkout process. The discounted price of £20 will automatically appear at checkout (don’t worry!)
- On booking, you’ll receive an eTicket(s) for ‘Show name – Secret Seats’
- 24-48 hours before the performance you booked, you’ll receive a new eTicket(s) with details of your seat number and location. Alternatively, you can collect your ticket(s) from our Box Office on the day (postage is not available for Secret Seats)
Terms and Conditions
- The number of Secret Seats available for each performance is limited and subject to change
- You can only buy two Secret Seats per performance (unless stated) – your seats will be allocated next to each other
- We will not allocate restricted view seats
- Secret Seats are non-refundable and cannot be re-sold
- There are no discounts or concessions available on Secret Seats
- Postage is not available
- Please note that due to the last-minute allocation of these seats, we cannot guarantee they will be suitable for customers with access needs. Please see information about our Access Membership Scheme for how to ensure you are able to get the seats most suited to your needs
- If you want to purchase Secret Seats and have concerns or specific access needs, please contact our Box Office on our dedicated Access number, 0113 205 3899, or email email@example.com and we will explore options with you
Leeds Grand Theatre Buildings Fund
As a Grade II listed building, we want to preserve Leeds Grand Theatre for future generations, making it more accessible, sustainable, and comfortable; everything we do will enhance your experience as a customer. All donations will be fully invested in ongoing projects, including improved access facilities, changing our lighting to LED, and investing in a new Flying system.
Something went wrong whilst trying to process your donation. Please try again or contact the us for any assistance.